Like it or not, you are a coach. Whether you are a trainer, therapist, teacher, parent, athlete, co-worker or boss, you’re a coach too. Throughout your day, you are given constant opportunities to either coach someone up or down. If you want to improve your technical and tactical skills as a coach and impact more people, you do not want to miss this opportunity to train live with Martin Rooney.
Being called a coach carries a tremendous amount of responsibility. So many people are looking for guidance, motivation and someone to believe in them at times when they believe in themselves the least. Simply put, the world wants and needs more great coaches. Although there are numerous skills of a coach that are essential, there is rarely much time spent educating coaches in those areas. This 6-hour coaching event with world-renown coach, Martin Rooney will fill that void and make you a better coach.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aibmYAeXglE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kNhOK3eUeqk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Qs1BgQxP25g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1. The Road to Success does not intersect with the Path of Least Resistance.
2. To be successful in life, you must commit. If you freeze, you lose. There should be no halfway in anything you do.
3. When you take consistent action toward any endeavor over time, small gains will eventually equal large ones.
4. What is easy to do is also easy not to do. Your personal definition of “easy” will determine the height you reach in life.
5. In order to reach greatness, it will not be because of an absence of obstacles, but in spite of them. The Obstacle is the Path!
6. The greatest mistake is to keep making the same mistake over and over again without ever learning from it.
7. You can never gain Momentum if you never get moving. If anything is going to stop you, don’t let it be the start.
8. The success is much less commonly the man with the most natural talent as he is the man that continued to train while everyone else gave up from some self-created excuse.
9. You must first accept responsibility that you are the only one in control of your destiny. Where you are in life is exactly where you are supposed to be as a result of either the things you have or have not done, thought, said, or attempted.
10. If you want what other people don’t have, you must be willing to do what other people won’t do. Find out what stops everyone else and do it!